Security of information
We ensure that:
All official information is safeguarded to ensure its confidentiality, integrity, and availability so that:
- Only authorized people using approved processes access this information.
- Information is only used for its official purpose, retains its content integrity, and is available to satisfy operational requirements
- Information is classified and labeled as required.
- All information created, stored, processed, or transmitted in or over this system is properly managed and protected throughout all phases of a system’s life cycle.
SITE VISIT DATA
A record of each visit to our site is logged. Information is recorded for statistical purposes and is used by us to monitor the use of the site.
The information we log when you access our website includes:
- Your IP or server address
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- The pages or files accessed by you
- Your operating system
- Your web browser version and type
- The time taken to transmit the information to you
- The previous internet address from which you were referred to our website.
The information we collect can be used, for example, to show broken links on our website, bottlenecks, and other site problems. We use this information to maintain the site for efficient use.
We might also collect information about the device you use to access the website. This information could be used to identify user assisting us to carry out our functions and activities.
Data storage and security
- Your data is stored in a secure server.
- Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data. Therefore, any data you transmit is at your own risk.
- We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
- We will not share your information with any other organizations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we do not pass on your details to other websites.
- Payment transactions are always encrypted.
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements.
Our website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to ensure transaction security.